GANZ Eco-Energy’s fully weatherproof solar modules are designed to provide clean, quiet and reliable
power for rugged marine and other outdoor applications. An unbreakable plastic film surface with
semi-flexible aluminum backing make these panels ideal for mounting on flat or gently curved decks.
Our solar cells have the industry’s highest conversion efficiency, providing maximum power while taking
up less space on deck. Each panel has 4 grommet finished holes for mounting along with 10’ of outdoor
rated power cable that connects directly to your battery or a charge controller. Excellent source to trickle
charge 12V batteries and other electrical devices.
• Non-glass design
• Semi-flexible with aluminum backing for flat to gently curved surfaces
• Fully weatherproof & lightweight design
• Unbreakable protective plastic film coating
• Offered in 6W, 12W, 30W, 40W and 55W
• 6W and 12W panels include cables, fuse, fuse case, diode and terminals
• A Ganz charge controller is recommended for the 30W, 40W & 55W panels (sold separately)
• 2 year materials limited warranty
• 10’ power cable (12 gauge tinned copper)
• Trickle charger for 12V batteries
• Maintenance charging for boats at moorings
• Maintenance charging for emergency vehicles
• Sole source charging for auxiliary recreational equipment,
RVs, jet skis, traffic signs, small appliances & other
Electrical connection can be made directly to the battery on
the 6W and 12W panel. Includes a 10’ power cable, blocking
diode, fuse, fuse case, connectors and terminals (preconnected).
For the 30W, 40W and 55W panels, a Ganz
charge controller is recommended to prevent overcharge
of the system (see optional controllers below).